OSDr2 (1355D)

Gene.Milligan at seagate.com Gene.Milligan at seagate.com
Wed Sep 6 22:05:14 PDT 2000

* Gene.Milligan at seagate.com
*

The latest revision was posted by John Lohmeyer at:

ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/osd/osd-r02.pdf

See the revision history to see what was included.

After this revision I would like to be a bit more formal on changes. But we
have been dealt a working group time slot that is after the plenary. This
makes it counter productive to observe the normal and admirable formality.
I think the formality will be to promote the working group to a psuedo
plenary status for approving changes pending a pre-plenary time slot or the
forwarding letter ballot.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org