SPI Command IU CDB clarification

Dimiter Popoff tgi_earth at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 09:59:18 PDT 2000

* Dimiter Popoff <tgi_earth at yahoo.com>
*
Sudhanshu Mittal,

>C R E A T O R S   O F   D A T A   M O V I N G   W O R L D S
>
>This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
>You should not disclose its contents to any other person.  If you are not
>the intended recipient, please notify the sender above mentioned
>immediately.

please feel yourself noticed.
Since I believe you did not know about my presence
on the t10 reflector, I could not possibly have been the intended
recipient of your confidential message.
Herewith I notify you I got it (and hope you will be notified in a
similar manner by all list members).

Regards,
Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff
Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com
Email: tgi at bulnet.bg, tgi_earth at yahoo.com
Phone: 00359/2992/3340, 00359/2/9805997, Fax: 00359/2/9540384

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org