SPI Command IU CDB clarification

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 5 17:00:49 PDT 2000

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
Gerry is correct the op code will be in byte 4. The notation used is the
same as though out all the SCSI standards. However, in this case, I can see
where there may be some confusion because the CDB format consists of
several fields. I would have no problem removing the MSB and LSB in the CDB
field it there is a general agreement that it would help.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept Z9V  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com@t10.org on 09/05/2000 05:31:27 PM

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org