SSC Printer Device Model Implementation(s)

David A. Peterson dap at storage.network.com
Tue Sep 5 06:57:12 PDT 2000

* "David A. Peterson" <dap at storage.network.com>
--------------6F4E440EBC229CF83108A0DB

Howdy All,
Those who have implemented or are considering implementing againest the
SCSI Printer Device Model currently defined in the SSC document please
respond back to me. A prompt response would be appreciated.
Given this feedback I will determine whether make a motion in the future
to remove/obsolete the Printer Device Model in the SSC-2 document.
Thanks,
Dave

--------------6F4E440EBC229CF83108A0DB

begin:vcard
n:Peterson;David A.
tel;cell:612-251-6229
tel;work:763-391-1008
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:StorageTek;Minnesota Research and Development Center
version:2.1
email;internet:dap at network.com
title:Chief Architect - Network Interface Development
fn:David A. Peterson
end:vcard