SST Editorial Meeting during T10 week

Don Woelz don at genroco.com
Fri Oct 27 15:36:40 PDT 2000

* "Don Woelz" <don at genroco.com>
*
Gentlemen:

This is a reminder of the SST Editorial Meeting scheduled on
Monday, October 30, from 9 a.m. to noon.  As I expect to send
SST to letter ballot sometime in December, I'd like to get as
much input as possible from T10 editors regarding the editorial
conventions used. Your participation would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry to report that, due to medical problems, I won't be
able to attend this meeting, but I'm sending a very capable
substitute, Michael McGowen, GENROCO Chief Scientist.  Michael
has been involved in T11.1 standards activities for many years
and has promised to take very good notes for me.

The meeting will be held in his suite at the hotel as no room
has been assigned for the meeting.  John Lohmeyer has promised
to post a notice in the meeting area as to the room number for
this meeting.  If you can't find that, just call Michael's room
and he will direct you there.

The document being review is SST r05:

ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/sst/sst-r05.pdf

Thanks and regards,
Don

Donald D. Woelz                 Tel: 262-644-2505
V. P. of Marketing              Mobile: 414-732-7705
GENROCO, Inc.                   Toll Free: 800-243-6762
255 Info Hwy                    Fax: 262-644-6667
Slinger, WI 53086

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org