section 10.8.3.3.3 & 10.8.3.3.4

Richard Moore richard.moore at qlogic.com
Mon Oct 16 09:09:45 PDT 2000

* Richard Moore <richard.moore at qlogic.com>
*

It might have been the last command, so I think that should say
"before sending or receiving a SPI L_Q information unit for a different
I_T_L_Q nexus". Note the added words at the end, since it doesn't make
sense to require that a SPI L_Q/SPI status information unit pair be sent
"before sending another SPI L_Q information unit".

 >If  the  nexus  has  been fully identified (i.e., an I_T_L_Q
 >nexus has been
 >established)  and  the  target  detects  an  iuCRC  error  in
 >any SPI data
 >information  unit  or SPI data stream information unit it
 >receives while in
 >the  DT  DATA  OUT  phase  the target shall, before sending
 >another SPI L_Q
 >information  unit,  switch  to  a  DT  DATA IN phase and send
 >a SPI L_Q/SPI
 >status information unit pair to the initiator with a CHECK
 >CONDITION status
 >and a sense key set to ABORTED COMMAND and the additional
 >sense code set to
 >iuCRC ERROR DETECTED for the task associated with the iuCRC error.

Again, you can't require that the SPI L_Q/SPI status IU pair be sent
"before sending another SPI L_Q information unit", so I suggest also
changing
this to "before sending a SPI L_Q information unit for a different I_T_L_Q
nexus".

  -- Richard Moore
     QLogic Corp.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org