SPI-4 rev 1 'editors version' - procedure violation

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Oct 16 09:43:37 PDT 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Gene,

Sorry about not responding to this issue sooner (my email was down over the
weekend).

I have replaced the 00-378r0.pdf file with one that opens to page 1 instead
of page 2.  I've ask George to send me a replacement pdf file that replaces
the header with one that makes it clearer that the file is a proposal (as
opposed to a working draft).  He promised to send it to me later today.  By
the way, he does not know why the first pdf opened to page 2 instead of page 1.

I think it best to replace rev 0 of 00-378 (rather than issuing a rev 1)
because this will avoid archiving the misleading document.

I will add an agenda item to the T10 new business regarding this SNAFU.

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org