section 10.8.3.3.3 & 10.8.3.3.4

Sriram Srinivasan srirams at lsil.com
Fri Oct 13 09:53:41 PDT 2000

* Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com>
*
George:

   I'm NOT saying "make allowance for coming BACK to receiving commands
after doing status" ... just want to have the flexibility of sending SPI
L_Q/status IU pair in this connection OR a later connection (just as w/
Q_FULL status).  Thus the target decides if he wants to break the stream
of commands or not ... if he wants to; fine ... let him send the status
right away and break the stream.

   sriram

~
~ Sriram,
~ Because that's the way it has also been intended to work. Once a steam
of
~ commands is stopped it cannot be restated until there is a new
connection.
~
~ Bye for now,
~ George Penokie
~
~ Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
~ E-Mail:    gpenokie at tivoli.com
~ Internal:  553-5208
~ External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880
~
~
~ Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com> on 10/13/2000 11:12:23 AM
~