section 10.8.3.3.3 & 10.8.3.3.4

George_Penokie at tivoli.com George_Penokie at tivoli.com
Fri Oct 13 09:48:11 PDT 2000

* George_Penokie at tivoli.com
*
Sriram,
Because that's the way it has also been intended to work. Once a steam of
commands is stopped it cannot be restated until there is a new connection.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gpenokie at tivoli.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com> on 10/13/2000 11:12:23 AM

Please respond to Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at lsil.com>