Encryption

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at CompuServe.COM
Mon Oct 2 20:34:08 PDT 2000

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
The work on 00-267 and 00-269 removing the encryption
identification field is based on a decision of the working
group in response to comment Seagate 22 (among others).
I view this message as a request for reconsideration
by the working group.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org