00-269r1 -- CDB Structure Rewrite

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at CompuServe.COM
Mon Oct 2 10:28:35 PDT 2000

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
Since the September WG agreed to make the ENCRYPTION
IDENTIFICATION field Reserved in the variable length
CDB and to add wording about what happens when the
variable CDB length conflicts with the protocol IU
length for the CDB, I've updated the document showing
the rewrite of SPC-2 subclause 4.3 to include these
changes.

The revised document is available as:

 ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.00/00-269r1.pdf

Hopefully, I'll remember to discuss it during the
November meetings.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org