Coordination copy of P1285 draft for Scalable Storage Interface(S2I)

Peter Johansson PJohansson at acm.org
Wed Nov 29 10:30:44 PST 2000

* Peter Johansson <PJohansson at ACM.org>
*
At 09:43 AM 11/29/00, John Lohmeyer wrote:

>If you are interested in commenting on P1285, please let me know.  We will
>find some way to get you a legal copy.

Time permitting, I'd be interested to comment.

Is the IEEE conducting an electronic ballot of P1285? If so, the points of
coordination are supposed to have access to the electronic copy of the
balloted draft.

Regards,

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.