Coordination copy of P1285 draft for Scalable Storage Interface (S2I)

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Nov 29 08:43:52 PST 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Martin Freeman has sent me a coordination copy of the IEEE P1285 draft
standard for Scalable Storage Interface (S2I).  I understand that this
draft standard is about to go to ballot at IEEE.  Unfortunately, Martin
sent me a paper copy even though I requested an electronic copy.  Also, the
copyright statement does not give NCITS and its subgroups permission to
copy this document.

Monica Vago at the NCITS Secretariat is working on obtaining an electronic
copy with an appropriate copyright release directly from the IEEE.

If you are interested in commenting on P1285, please let me know.  We will
find some way to get you a legal copy.

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907