Meeting announcement and request for qgenda items

David Peterson dap at cisco.com
Wed Nov 22 12:02:46 PST 2000

* "David Peterson" <dap at cisco.com>

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C0548C.E3D5D410

Howdy All,

There will be a SSC-2 working group meeting on Dec 6th following the Joint
T10-T11.3 meeting.
The Joint meeting starts at 1:00 pm and should/may be brief since we are now
in letter ballot.
Please forward to me any agenda items, document numbers, and time estimates
for the Joint and/or
SSC-2 meetings prior to the end of tuesday (11/28/00).
Have a great thanksgiving, go Vikes!

David Peterson
Cisco Systems, Inc (SRBU)
Lead Architect - Standards Development
Office: 763-398-1007
Cell: 612-802-3299

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C0548C.E3D5D410

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Peterson;David;A
FN:David A Peterson
ORG:Cisco Systems, Inc
TITLE:Lead Architect - Standards Development
TEL;WORK;VOICE:763-398-1007
TEL;CELL;VOICE:612-802-3299
TEL;WORK;FAX:763-398-1001
ADR;WORK:;;6450 Wedgwood Road;Maple Grove;MN;55311
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:6450 Wedgwood Road=0D=0AMaple Grove, MN 55311
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dap at cisco.com
REV:20001110T175119Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C0548C.E3D5D410--