Devices with multiple service delivery ports

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at CompuServe.COM
Fri Nov 17 09:54:05 PST 2000

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
Major rewrite.  The tip of the iceberg can be found in:

 ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.00/00-268r2.pdf

BTW Nobody will have any sympathy for you if to take r2 as
gospel either.  Much work and several more revisions are
expected before the rewrite is done.

You might want to consider attending some CAP working group
meetings or at least reading the minutes.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org