Devices with multiple service delivery ports

Ulrich, David dulrich at lsil.com
Fri Nov 17 09:33:52 PST 2000

* "Ulrich, David" <dulrich at lsil.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C050BC.8E10B14A

I have noticed that section 4.11 of SAM-2 rev. 15, pertaining to devices
with multiple service delivery ports, is marked "TBD".  Can anyone tell
me if a significant change is planned in this area compared to rev. 14
or just some minor tuning?  Any comments would be appreciated.

David Ulrich
LSI Logic Inc.
Storage Systems Division

------_=_NextPart_001_01C050BC.8E10B14A

Devices with multiple service delivery ports I have noticed that section 4.11 of = SAM-2 rev. 15, pertaining to devices with multiple service delivery = ports, is marked ;TBD;.  Can anyone tell me if a = significant change is planned in this area compared to rev. 14 or just = some minor tuning?  Any comments would be appreciated. David Ulrich
LSI Logic Inc.
Storage Systems Division
------_=_NextPart_001_01C050BC.8E10B14A--