Gene Milligan

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Nov 13 08:41:04 PST 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Gene Milligan passed away Saturday evening following a heart attack on
Sunday evening November 5, 2000.

His funeral is Friday, November 17, at St. Andrews United Methodist Church,
2727 S.W. 119th St., Oklahoma City, OK.

I've worked with Gene on various standards for nearly 20 years.  During
that time, Gene always had the highest personal standard for integrity and
work ethics.  I will miss Gene and his many valuable contributions to
standards and the standards process.

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org