Health alert for Gene Milligan

Kenneth Hallam/Tucson/IBM khallam at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 10 07:57:37 PST 2000

* "Kenneth Hallam/Tucson/IBM" <khallam at us.ibm.com>
*
Gerry,

This is truly sad news. Please keep us posted on Gene's recovery, as many
of us have known him for many years and care about him a great deal. I
remember about 15 years ago when he had the bypass surgery and lost a lot
of weight, then began walking during the T10 lunch breaks instead of
joining us gluttons feeding our faces. I wish he may have a speedy
recovery.

Is there an adress where we can send cards?

Regards

Ken Hallam
Sr. Technical Staff
IBM Storage Systems Division      Voice T/L 321-5689 or 520-799-5689
Tucson, AZ 85744                                  Fax  T/L 321-2097 or
520-799-2097
khallam at us.ibm.com

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com@t10.org on 11/09/2000 04:48:44 PM

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org