Obsolete Printer Device Model in SSC-2

Brian A. Berg bberg at bswd.com
Mon Nov 6 13:59:45 PST 2000

* bberg at bswd.com (Brian A. Berg)
*
I for one have written software for SCSI printer devices in the past.
They are probably pretty much passe now.  However, what is the gain in
removing this device type from the SSC-2 document?
 Brian A. Berg            bberg at bswd.com        Voice: 408.741.5010
 Berg Software Design                             FAX: 408.741.5234
 P.O. Box 3488         http://www.bswd.com/
 14500 Big Basin Way, Suite F        Consulting: SCSI, storage, I/O
 Saratoga, CA 95070 USA

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org