Question about Normative document posted on the Mt. Fuji and

Curtis Stevens Curtis_Stevens at Phoenix.com
Wed May 31 09:58:37 PDT 2000

* Curtis Stevens <Curtis_Stevens at Phoenix.com>
*
I know I was not listed as one of your privileged hosts, but Phoenix and
Award both have special cases for ATAPI devices.  The command sets documents
in 8020, 8070, and 8090 are basically an agreement between device
implementers and host vendors on specific supported command set for the
ATAPI devices listed in the specs.  The MMC documents are a larger
collection of commands.  Some of the commands listed in MMC are not required
for ATAPI devices.  There are also some mode pages that are required for
ATAPI devices that can be optional for non-SCSI devices.

-------------------------------
Phoenix Technologies LTD
Curtis E. Stevens
135 Technology Dr.
Irvine, Ca. 92618

Phone:	(949) 790-2121
Fax:	(949) 790-2003
Internet: Curtis_Stevens at Phoenix.COM
Web: http://www.phoenix.com

It's hard to understand how a cemetery raised it's burial cost and blamed it
on the cost of  living.