Meeting Notice - SCSI Domain Validation WG - June 15, 2000

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu May 25 14:01:33 PDT 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Due to a SNAFU, the SDV working group scheduled for June 15, 2000 had to be
moved.  I am now hosting it at:

   Marriott O'Hare
   8535 W. Higgins Rd.
   Chicago, IL 60631
   (773) 693-4444

The meeting is scheduled from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Thursday June 15,
2000.  The hotel is 3 miles west of the O'Hare airport and does have a
shuttle bus to/from the airport.

I do not have a guest room block and I understand that the hotel is already
full on June 14th.  Sorry, it was the best we could do on short notice.

John

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org