ANSI Contact Information

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri May 19 11:42:01 PDT 2000

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
During the T10 week I mentioned that an ANSI editor had said the contact
information was obsolete and that I would attempt to get the new
information. What I found out is that ANSI is in the process of changing
their contact information. However the old information still works although
perhaps not as rapidly as the new contact information will work in the
future. But they have changed their mind and decided the new information is
not yet ready for prime time.

So, never mind,

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org