Bus Free after PPR exchange which enables IU transfers

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Tue May 16 10:28:03 PDT 2000

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
Guy,
Anytime a PPR causes IU transfers to be disabled or enabled a BUS FREE
phase will follow. This is stated in section 10.3. Look at the last two
item of the list to see the requirement.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept Z9V  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

"Kendall, Guy" <gkendall at lsil.com> on 05/15/2000 12:38:51 PM