Posting of 00-229r0 - Task Aborted Status proposal

Binford, Charles cbinford at lsil.com
Mon May 8 10:58:38 PDT 2000

* "Binford, Charles" <cbinford at lsil.com>
*
Looks like I need to find some better words here.  In the situation
described I'd expect the target to send TASK SET FULL or BUSY if it couldn't
queue the new I/Os coming in while sending TASK ABORTED statuses.

Is "shall not enter the task set" more descriptive of the intent than
"process"?

Charles Binford
LSI Logic Storage Systems
(316) 636-8566