Draft minutes of Parallel SCSI WG - April 26-27, 2000

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Tue May 2 15:22:54 PDT 2000

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*

<<Gene Milligan spoke against the motion noting that the free running clock
might in some unusual cases be useful at slower speeds.>>

     No I did not note that. I said "Gene Milligan spoke against the motion
noting that the free running clock
would in some marginal cases be useful at slower speeds."

<<Bill asked if his concept should be incorporated
in Gene's proposal (see 4.3.1) and Gene stated that Bill should draft a new
proposal for additions to SPI-4.>>

     Maybe or maybe not. What I intended to say was "Bill asked if his
concept should be incorporated
in Gene's proposal (see 4.3.1) and Gene declined and stated that if Bill
wants a proposal, Bill should draft a new
proposal for additions to SPI-4."

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org