Confliction of ASC/ASCQ 2C/05

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at CompuServe.COM
Tue Jun 27 12:08:35 PDT 2000

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
I find it interesting that notifying the SPC-2 editor of the ASC/ASCQ
usage is not in the list of corrective actions.  So long as the SPC-2
editor is not notified, SPC-2 tables will not be updated and possible
duplicate assignments of ASC/ASCQ values will result.

One cannot help but wonder about how many MMC-3 ASC/ASCQ codes are
not reflected in SPC-2.  Can this be the only case?

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org