FCP-2 recovery problem

Ggriessler at molex.com Ggriessler at molex.com
Mon Jun 26 01:53:03 PDT 2000

* Ggriessler at molex.com
*
     Everyone,

     I keep getting this message sent to me.  How can I stop this message
     from broadcasting to my address?

     Thanks,

     Glen Griessler

     Molex Inc.  Direct contact number at 630 527-4536

Subject: Re: FCP-2 recovery problem
Author:  "Rick DeMars" <RDemars at ctscorp.com> at INTERNET
Date:    6/26/00 8:54 AM

* "Rick DeMars" <RDemars at ctscorp.com>
*
I am on vacation until July 5, and will respond back to you at that time.

Notice:  This message is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed.  Unintended recipients will be legally responsible for
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this message.  Then delete this message from your
system.  Thank you.

CTS Corporation                           (219) 293-7511 Phone
905 West Boulevard North                  (219) 293-6146 Fax
Elkhart, IN 46514                         www.ctscorp.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org