Mail Loop

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Jun 26 10:11:02 PDT 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
I think I've stopped the mail loop caused by Rick DeMars' vacation
auto-responder.  I removed his email address from the T10 reflector
list.  I've also added some additional checks to the majordomo
administrivia list that will look for 'vacation', 'out?of?office', and
'auto?reply' in the first 10 lines of each attempted posting to the T10
list (which is the reason for the * lines above).

If you plan to use an auto-responder, PLEASE unsubscribe to all reflectors
first or make very sure that it configured to only reply to the sender of
the message.

Thanks,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org