FCP-2 problem

Baldwin, Dave Dave.Baldwin at emulex.com
Wed Jun 14 13:49:08 PDT 2000

* "Baldwin, Dave" <Dave.Baldwin at emulex.com>
*
Neil and Terence,

I had kicked this idea around too. This makes it better, but not perfect. The
issue I came up with is:

If the FCP_CONF and the second command are dropped, you have the same problem.
The REC will end up recovering the first command, while the initiator thinks the
second command has been completed.

Best regards,
Dave Baldwin

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org