Draft Minutes of Parallel SCSI WG - May 16, 2000

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Jun 2 10:00:40 PDT 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
--=====================_11286218==_.ALT

Gene,

I've prepared rev 1 of the Parallel SCSI WG minutes to address your
issues.  These revised minutes are posted at:

   ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.00/00-205r1.pdf
<ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.00/00-205r1.pdf>

Interspersed in your comments below are the specific changes I made.

Thank you for reviewing the minutes!
John