February 2000 Working Group Meeting Announcement

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Wed Jan 12 23:52:06 PST 2000

* Skip Jones <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

SPI-4 WG (and related SPI Meetings), STA 2000 Annual and STA MARCOM Meeting

February 7 - 11, 2000

HOSTED BY
QLogic

LOCATION
Hilton Waterfront
21100 Pacific Coast Highway,
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone:  (714) 960-7873

ROOM RATE
$155

GROUP NAME
"QLogic"

Please mention GROUP NAME "QLogic" when making reservations so that the host
gets room-night credit towards contract!  Make your reservations ASAP!

Cut-off date is 1/15/00

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
>From Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA):
Exit Airport to I-405 North.  I-405 North about 9 miles, exit Beach Blvd.
South (towards ocean).  South on Beach Blvd about 5 miles to the ocean.
Right (North) on Pacific Coast Highway 1 (PCH).  Hotel is on right.

HOST CONTACTS
Lisa Truswell (714) 668-6670
l_truswell at qlc.com <mailto:l_truswell at qlc.com>
Skip Jones (714) 668-5058