Joint T10/T11.3 Activity Working Group Minutes 16 Feb 2000

Neil T. Wanamaker ntw at crossroads.com
Fri Feb 25 16:14:25 PST 2000

* "Neil T. Wanamaker" <ntw at crossroads.com>
*
At 04:29 PM 2/25/00 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]

...especially as it isn't in FCP-2, so can't continue to be included.

> Joe Breher
> Exabyte Corp

| Neil T. Wanamaker         Crossroads Systems, Inc.              |
| ntw at crossroads.com        			  		                      	 |
| (512)794-2727                                                   |
| (512)349-0304 FAX    Web URL - http://www.crossroads.com        |
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org