Latest "Access Controls for SPC" proposal 99-245r5 posted

hafner at almaden.ibm.com hafner at almaden.ibm.com
Fri Feb 25 10:47:38 PST 2000

* hafner at almaden.ibm.com
*

Greetings,
The latest draft of the "Access Controls for SPC" rev 5 can now be
found on the t10 web site:
  ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.99/99-245r5.pdf

This revision merges (some of) 00-123r0 (Ralph Weber's
Counter proposal) and 99-245r4 and is based on extensive
discussions with Ralph and David Chambliss (IBM),
Compaq and others.

There are still many open design points, for which we've tried
to describe some alternatives.    Hopefully, we can resolve
many of these points at the meeting in Dallas.

Jim Hafner

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org