[Fwd: Joint T10/T11.3 MARCH MTG CHANGE!!!]

Matt Wakeley matt_wakeley at agilent.com
Wed Feb 23 17:50:47 PST 2000

* Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley at agilent.com>
*
Dale and John,

Dale sent out a message saying the joint T10/T11.3 meeting to resolve FCP-2
letter ballots would be *ALL* day Monday March 6.

John sent out the "Draft Agenda SCSI Commands, Architecture, & Protocol WG -
March 6&8, 2000" that indicates:

> 4.6      FCP-2 Letter Ballot Comments Resolution (00-150) [Snively]
{Monday p.m.}

Could you please resolve the differences and post the correct times?

Thanks,

Matt Wakeley

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org