Draft minutes of SCSI Physical WG - 1/10-11/00

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Feb 22 12:40:33 PST 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Gene,

Thanks for your correction.  I've created a rev 1 of 00-120 that modifies
this sentence as follows:

"The conclusion was that since the skew compensation circuitry in the
receiver creates the setup and hold times, the Fast-160 setup time will be
specified as 0 +/- a tolerance and the hold time will be specified as the
bit period with the same tolerance."

Regards,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org