Draft minutes of SCSI Physical WG - 1/10-11/00

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Tue Feb 15 19:00:48 PST 2000

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
<<The conclusion was that since the skew compensation circuitry in the receiver
creates the setup and hold times, there is no need to specify setup and hold
times for Fast-160.>>

     That was not the way I understood the conclusion. I understood that the
timing relationship should be specified as it appears at the SCSI Device
connector (i.e., Setup = 0 =/- a tolerance and Hold = bit period +/- the same
tolerance).

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org