Draft minutes of T10 Plenary Meeting #35 - 1/13/2000

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Tue Feb 15 20:16:37 PST 2000

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
<<Questions were raised regarding editing for ISO MMC-2 and no clear answers
were available.  Gene Milligan stated that MMC-2 is far behind in ISO as
compared to RBC.  (This assertion was retracted during the ISO status report.)
He asked that no actions be taken regarding RBC until ISO editing for MMC-2 is
finalized.>>

     Well I certainly jumbled that. What I meant was "Questions were raised
regarding who was editing  ISO/IEC MMC drafts and no clear answers were
available.  Gene Milligan stated that MMC-2 is far behind in ISO/IEC as compared
to RBC.  (This assertion was corrected during the ISO status report by noting
that he meant to say MMC not MMC-2.) He asked that no actions be taken regarding
RBC until who is doing the ISO/IEC editing for MMC and MMC-2 is determined."

     Please note that for many years we have not been processing standards at
ISO. We are processing them with ISO/IEC JTC 1. In most, probably all, instances
where ISO is used the citation should be replaced with ISO/IEC.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org