Date change for April SCSI Physical Working Group

Mark Evans Mark.Evans at quantum.com
Fri Feb 4 14:25:40 PST 2000

* Mark Evans <Mark.Evans at quantum.com>
*
Hi John,

I've been opposed to having a meeting the last week in April at all.  I
think having two working groups between plenary meetings it too many.  In
addition, my understanding is that the physical working group meeting that
was held in Rochester didn't have enough new material to last one full day.
As I look at the agenda for the meeting next week in Huntington Beach,
unless there are lots of new proposals or revs of old proposals, I think we
may be done early there, as well.  Finally, I, along with others, will be
attending Microsoft's Windows Hardware Engineering Conference (WinHEC) April
25-27.

Please feel free to call or send an email to me if you have any additional
questions.

Regards,

Mark Evans
Quantum Corporation