How to make an initiator failover to alternate path?

George_Penokie at tivoli.com George_Penokie at tivoli.com
Tue Dec 5 13:32:47 PST 2000

* George_Penokie at tivoli.com
*
Venket,
Currently there is not way but there is a proposal that would add such a
function into SCSI. See the SCSI proposal 00-232r3 for more information.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gpenokie at tivoli.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

"Venkat Rangan" <venkat at rhapsodynetworks.com>@t10.org on 12/05/2000
11:11:15 AM

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org