Acting T10 IR

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Dec 1 16:58:19 PST 2000

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
I do not want to bias the outcome of the call for volunteers as T10 IR, but
I have asked Gary Robinson to be the acting T10 IR until NCITS appoints a
new IR in February.  Anyone else interested in applying for this position,
please let me know.  I'll be glad to help you get the appropriate information.

Thanks,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907