An SBC-2 question regarding persistent reservation.

Gene.Milligan at seagate.com Gene.Milligan at seagate.com
Mon Aug 21 14:46:36 PDT 2000

* Gene.Milligan at seagate.com
*

<<Do you agree that such an implementation would be illegal if the second
requirement is removed?>>

     No. But in any case I was not proposing that the requirement be
removed. I was wondering if the wording meant that it had to be checked
again the instant before writing the media or if it meant that handling
Writes like Reads was also OK.

<<Do you agree that making this implementation illegal this is
undesirable?>>

     I don't know but I am not proposing to make it illegal and also not
non-standard.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org