Draft Minutes of T10 Plenary meeting #38 - July 13, 2000

Gene_Milligan at seagate.com Gene_Milligan at seagate.com
Wed Aug 2 10:45:08 PDT 2000

* Gene_Milligan at seagate.com
*

Regarding 10.2.3 <<Gene stated that this was a place where TBDs were added
at the last meeting when they did not need to be added.>> I think I
actually said the value changed in the accepted Fast 160 proposal was an
inadvertent change (similar to a typo) and since OR-tied signals are not
involved in Fast 160 transfers, the original SPI-3 value should be
restored."

<<The committee discussed that status of p1394a.  Whether p1394a is at IEEE
ballot or at ISO was unclear.>>

     It is not unclear at all and was covered in the ISO/IEC report. IEEE
1394a:2000 is published and ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 25 passed a resolution that
the US submit 1394 and 1394a for a project to be bublished as a integrated
ISO/IEC standard. Perhaps I was in the restroom and the minutes are
correctly reporting an incorrect statement.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org