Access Controls -- "Grant All" and "default LUN Map"

hafner at almaden.ibm.com hafner at almaden.ibm.com
Fri Apr 21 08:25:20 PDT 2000

* hafner at almaden.ibm.com
*

Folks,
After discussions with a number of people, including Charles Binford,
the consensus seems to be that the request for changes to allow some
logical units to be inaccessible even in the absense of access controls
can be withdrawn (see excerpt below).

So, in the absense of any other input on this, I'm going to go back to the
old model where Grant All means just that.

Jim Hafner

Excerpts from the original posting:

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org