Meeting Notice: SPI-4 WG October 13-14, 1999 Colorado Springs

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Sep 28 10:59:08 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
                        M E E T I N G   N O T I C E

  SPI-4 Working Group
  October 13-14, 1999 (starting at 1:00 pm on Wednesday)
  Embassy Suites
  7290 Commerce Center Dr.
  Colorado Springs, CO 80907
  Ph: 719-599-9100
  Fx: 719-599-5531

I have not arranged a sleeping room block due to the short notice.  Ask for
the LSI Logic preferred rate (was $89.00 plus tax in May -- it might have
changed since then).

Driving Directions:

If you are driving from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), exit the
airport (on Drennan Rd.).  At the first stop light, turn right onto Powers
Blvd.  Proceed North to Fountain Blvd and turn left onto Fountain Blvd.
Follow Fountain Blvd. West and bear left onto US-24 (which becomes an
expressway).  Continue West on US-24 to I-25.  Go North (right) on I-25.
Go North about 10 miles to Woodmen Road (Exit 149).  Turn left onto Woodmen
Road and then right onto Commerce Center Dr.  The Embassy Suites is ahead
on the left.

If you are driving from the Denver International Airport (DIA), exit the
airport on Pena Blvd. and follow the signs to I-225 South.  Follow I-225
South around Denver (about 12 miles) to I-25.  Follow I-25 South about 51
miles to Woodmen Road (exit 149).  Turn right, then immediately right again
onto Commerce Center Dr.  The Embassy Suites is ahead on the left.

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org