SPI-3 rev. 10, Annex G

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 25 06:54:47 PDT 1999

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
Gerry,
If you want such a change I suggest you write a letter ballot comment on SPI-3.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept Z9V  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com on 10/21/99 08:38:26 AM

To:   t10 at t10.org
cc:
Subject:  SPI-3 rev. 10, Annex G

* Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com
*
Now that we have Annex E (for cable characteristics) and Annex J (for
backplanes), is Annex G (Transmission Line considerations for Fast-20) still
useful? The newer Annexes include considerations all the way up to fast-80. If
Annex G is still useful for faster rates, why not change the title
appropriately? Or is this annex only considered applicable to SE transceivers?
If so then perhaps this information should go into the title?

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org