Draft Minutes of SPI Physical Working Group - Oct 13-14, 1999

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Fri Oct 22 11:37:08 PDT 1999

* Skip Jones <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
All,

Regarding the February 2000 SPI-4 WGs.

The days I have with the hotel are what I have already booked.  The week
before and after is not possible.

I have the following booked:

2/2/00 - 50 people (SPI-4 WG)

2/3/00 - 50 people (SPI-4 WG)
2/3/00 - 25 people (STA Marketing)
2/4/00 - 25 people (STA Annual meeting)

I suggest that the best thing for everyone is if I can get 1/31 and 2/1
rooms for the cable modeling and
SSM meeting (25-30 people).  When I booked, 1/31 and 2/1 were unavailable
for rooms over 25-30 people, so I'd need to keep the SPI-4 WG's where they
are.

Since it is the same basic group of individuals for SPI WGs, why wouldn't we
keep SPI, CM, and SSM together?  These are important engineering talents to
all of our companies.  It does not make sense for them to travel
unnecessarily.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Skip Jones
Director, Planning and Technology