Letter ballot secrecy rules

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Oct 6 11:29:46 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Bill Ham asked me to post his message and my response to the T10 reflector.
 Now that I look at it again, I see I failed to answer his second question
about when exactly does the SPI-3 letter ballot close -- it closes
Thursday, October 28, 1999 at 11:59 pm.  Since I did not include a time
zone, I guess I'll have to accept up until 11:59 pm Pacific time as we have
no members living further West...

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org