SCSI Signal Modeling Minutes available

Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com
Fri Oct 1 06:50:09 PDT 1999

* Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com
*
Actually, the original wording suggests that the previous event IS the
usual practice and asks the listener if he agrees with that assessment.
Gene's suggested wording change states that the previous event IS NOT usual
practice. The two phrases clearly have opposite meanings. Only one can be
correct. Since I wasn't at the meeting, I can't judge which meaning should
be intended.

"Edward A. Gardner" <eag at ophidian.com> on 09/30/99 09:20:53 PM