Cable Performance Review Study Group

Zane Daggett zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com
Tue May 18 18:28:53 PDT 1999

* "Zane Daggett" <zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
Hitachi Cable Manchester will be hosting another study group meeting for
cable performance review on June 15th, 1999 in Manchester, NH.  Please see
the meeting announcement below:

Meeting Announcement

CABLE PERFORMANCE REVIEW STUDY GROUP MEETING

June 15, 1999

Hosted by:		Hitachi Cable Manchester

Location:		Holiday Inn "The Center of NH"
			700 Elm Street
			Manchester, NH 03101
			(603) 625-1000	(603) 625-4595 (Fax)

Room Rate:		Approx. $85.00
Group Name: 		Hitachi Cable

Driving Instructions:
	Getting to the Holiday Inn Plaza  from the  Manchester (MHT) Airport
[Approximate Travel Time: 15 minutes] Follow signs for exiting the airport
onto Brown Ave. Turn Right onto Brown Ave. Approximately 1-1/2 miles turn
left onto I-293 and 101 West (just after the overpass). After you cross the
bridge over the Merrimack River turn north on I-293, Take exit 5 and turn
right onto Granite Street. Turn left onto Elm Street. The Holiday Inn Plaza
is on the left (700 Elm Street, 603-625-000).

Getting to the Holiday Inn Plaza from Boston's Logan [Approximate Travel
Time: 55 minutes]  As you exit from Logan Airport, you want to turn left
(South) on 1A and go through the Sumner Tunnel. Do not attempt to use the
Ted William's tunnel, which is only open to commercial traffic.
If traffic is light:  The electric sign will direct you to turn left (South)
on 1A directly towards the Sumner Tunnel.
If traffic is heavy: The electric sign and state police will require you to
take the "alternate route" to Sumner Tunnel:
Turn right (North) on 1A, away from the tunnel. Get off at the first exit
and keep to the left down the exit ramp. At the bottom of the ramp make a
U-turn back onto 1A, heading South towards the tunnel.
Try to develop a sense of patience. This really is not as difficult as it
sounds. You'll be in line with a few hundred taxis. Just follow them around
the loop.
You should be in the left lane going into and through the Sumner tunnel.
Upon exiting the Sumner Tunnel, make a broad right and go up the highway
entrance ramp (which leads to I-93 North). Take  North all the way to New
Hampshire.
Once in New Hampshire, bare left onto I-293 and 101 West , after you cross
the bridge over the Merrimack river (approx. 1-1/2 miles) turn north on
I-293. Take exit 5 and turn right onto Granite Street. Turn left onto Elm
Street. The Holiday Inn Plaza is on the left (700 Elm Street, 603-625-1000).

Host Contact:		Zane S. Daggett (603)-669-4347 ext. 236
zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com or
			Claire Thompson

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com