TASK SET FULL Definition(s) in FC-TAPE and SAM-2

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 17 09:16:01 PST 1999

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
Bob,
It is not illegal for a target to process two untagged commands from
different initiators at the same time. It is illegal to request the target
process two untagged commands from the same initiator at the same time.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept PPV  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Bob Snively <Bob.Snively at Ebay.Sun.COM> on 03/17/99 10:40:28 AM

Please respond to Bob Snively <Bob.Snively at Ebay.Sun.COM>